What are the advantages of aluminized zinc coils? Use of aluminized zinc
The surface of the aluminum zinc plated steel plate presents a unique smooth, flat and gorgeous star, and the basic color is silver white. The special coating structure makes it have excellent corrosion resistance. The normal service life of the aluminized zinc plate can reach 25a, and the heat resistance is very good, which can be used in the high temperature environment of 315 ℃; The coating has good adhesion with the paint film, has good processing performance, and can be punched, sheared, welded, etc; The surface conductivity is very good. The advantages are as follows:
1. Corrosion resistance: aluminized zinc plate has strong corrosion resistance, and its normal service life can reach 25 years, 3-6 times longer than that of galvanized plate, which is appropriate for stainless steel. The corrosion resistance of aluminized zinc plate comes from the maintenance function of aluminum barrier layer and the dedicated maintenance function of zinc. When zinc is used for dedicated maintenance in cutting edges, scratches and coating scratches, aluminum will form an insoluble oxide layer, showing the barrier maintenance function. The aluminum zinc plated alloy steel coil has been exposed to various atmospheric environments for more than 20 years, which proves that the cutting maintenance function of 55% aluminum zinc plated steel plate is better than that of galvanized steel plate and 5% aluminum zinc plated steel plate.
2. Heat resistance: aluminized zinc plate has high heat reflectivity, which is suitable for roof data. The aluminized zinc alloy steel plate has excellent heat resistance, which can be used in a high temperature environment up to 315 degrees.
3. Recoating property: (adhesion of paint film) The aluminum zinc plated plate can maintain outstanding adhesion with the paint film, and can be directly painted or dusted without special pretreatment.
4. Corrosion resistance after coating: After local coating and baking, the corrosion resistance of some unpainted aluminum zinc plated plates has little reduction. Its functions are much better than those of color zinc plating, zinc plating sheet and hot dip zinc plating sheet.
5. Machinability: (shearing, punching, spot welding, seam welding) The aluminum zinc plated steel plate has outstanding processing functions, and can be punched, sheared, welded, etc. The coating has good adhesion and impact resistance.
6. Conductivity: The surface of the aluminum zinc plated plate can meet the needs of electromagnetic shielding through special wax coating.
Buildings: roofs, walls, garages, sound insulation walls, pipes, and modular houses;
Automobile: muffler, exhaust pipe, wiper accessories, fuel tank, truck box, etc;
Home appliances: refrigerator backplane, gas stove, air conditioner, electronic microwave oven, LCD frame, CRT explosion-proof belt, LED backlight, electrical cabinet, etc;
Agriculture: pig house, chicken house, granary, greenhouse pipe, etc;
Others: heat insulation cover, heat exchanger, dryer, water heater, etc.